About #munich again
munichagain.com grew out from the personal blog munichagain.tumblr.com, a fan blog about various artists of the underground scene in Munich, the links between them, and general nerdisms about their music. #munichagain’s main homes are Facebook and Tumblr. On this website though, you can find more diary-like entries from past trips in Munich, album reviews, and chronicles of the ever-growing relationship between the blogger and this Munich Underground Scene she adores.
#munich again was :
- MUNICH AGAIN MITTWOCH : 02/2018 to 12/2018 monthly experimental concerts in Import Export.
- MUNICH AGAIN THURSDAYS : 02/2017 to 12/2017- weekly bookings of live “underground institutions and hidden gems” from Munich and their friends in Rote Sonne
- Participation in temporary projects with collaborators to make Munich a groovier place. For example, the “Peace & Noise!” Festivals, the Praxis Dr. Schamoni and more recently Knobs&Wires, a Synth Festival in Munich.
- “Flow Recommendations” – gig recs on Facebook
- Commentary and promotion of releases of the Munich Scene, mainly on Tumblr, and blog entries about the Munich nightlife.
- Some articles on demand about the Munich Underground, like with the Goethe Institut of Montréal and the French platform Vivre À Munich.
- Collaborations with Munich bands about internationalization or promotion strategies, e.g. : the success story of The Sound of Money
- Collaborations with organisations to create bridges between Munich and Montréal, e.g. : the Montréal mini-tour of Pollyester in collaboration with the State of Bavaria Quebec Office and the Goethe Institut of Montréal.
Émilie Gendron, Montréal, Canada. Oh wait, scratch that. Émilie Gendron, Munich, Germany. “Active” since April 2014.
Everything you need to know is here.